Tuesday 10 September 2013

Sunshine Rosetta

Hello everyone!!

I'm backkkkkk from my so-called self-hibernation!!.. Work, assignments, presentations and above all the preparations of interviews for placements kept me just too busy and occupied..But I must say I really missed blogging a lot.. 

So, just to rejuvenate and feel better..I got back to what I love the most..'crafting'!!

So, here goes my card..

 With little sunlight!!

With full sunlight!!

I used a lovely Wee stamp - Rosetta. She is absolutely adorable. I colored her with fabercastle and staedlar water based pencil colors. I framed her with this beautiful yellow colored handmade frame and put her on a yellow shimmery corrugated sheet!! To embellish, I used pink-stoned metal flowers along with pinkish red rubber embossed flowers and pink colored pollen too. Also on the top left-hand side of the card, I pierced a golden brad (not visible) and attached a metal moon along with the pink glitter twine. I also added a little pearl on the top..just like that..

Hope you all like it!!
Please keep your comments pouring in!!

I am entering it for the following challenges:
1. http://lulupu.blogspot.in/ SPECIAL MENTION

Cheers!!
Tanvi

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tanvi..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lozzy!! You are always among the first ones to appreciate our artwork!! ..Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a lovely girl! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card!! Love the image and design. Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is just awesome! Love the card. you have another Tanvi following you, Tanvi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments Rene and Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tanvi Shah for your wonderful comment!!I'm glad you're our newest follower!! Thank you once again!! Hope you like all our work!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. She so cute! Thank you for join with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu - The Craft Lounge
    Ruthie ~DT
    http://myhobbyandart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is cute! :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu this fortnight!

    Love
    Pratiksha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little image and a beautiful card. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations, I hope you'll come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card !!!!

    Thank you for playing along at Lulupu Challenge #16

    Love,
    Varshitha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, love the image you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete