Monday 23 December 2013

Tag Fold Card (Order By Client)

Hello Everyone,

As I mentioned in my last post, that along with the box , I made a matching tag-fold card. So, here it is.....






I chose the same color combination, as I chose for the box i.e. shades of blue and some pink, white and brown. But, blue is surely dominating..The card has 14 folds, 28 leaflets in total (it was the client's bestie's 27th birthday..but I some times like to add one for the future)

The cover has some corrugated sheet to give the raw look, along with the lace and a big pink glitter rose flower. I have decorated the folds with punch craft and added glitter to each fold to give that bling effect. Also, the leaflets are transparent  with ribbons attached to pull them out and have 28 birthday wishes on them..(phewww..I had a hard time searching and writing 28 birthday wishes). But I think, the hard work was paid off and everybody liked it.


 Here is the picture of the box and the card together.


(Please excuse me for the blurred pictures)

Hope you guys like it too!!
Hugs
Divya

4 comments:

  1. Wow this must have taken some time to make! Gorgeous and very different to the usual single fold card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our colour challenge. Wishing you a very happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I love the way you used the folds to create this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so cool!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments and Whimsy Inspires this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card and what a lot of pages, thanks for sharing at crafty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete